[Dwarf-Discuss] A question about .debug_rnglists

Ron Brender ron.brender@gmail.com
Tue May 5 14:26:15 GMT 2020

David,

I wouldn't be too puzzled. What you are seeing is clearly a cut and paste
error
on the part of your friendly document editor (that would be me). Clearly
there
should not be mention of default location entries in the context of address
ranges (in contrast with location lists). There are a large number of common
concepts and common content between the two so the editor can perhaps be
forgiven if trying to assure common text where appropriate led to a hiccup.

Please enter this at the DWARF site as an editorial bug to be corrected
in V6.

Thanks,
Ron, Editor