[Dwarf-Discuss] DWARF5 line table file numbering inconsistent

Eric Christopher echristo@gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 15:46:55 GMT 2020

"This margin is too narrow to contain..." ;)

I'd like to see the doc - it's easy to believe we've gotten something wrong
here.. Might be good to fix this as textual edits rather than waiting on a
full dwarf standard release because we're going to run into this a lot if
we can't get it sorted quickly as multiple producers all produce something
slightly different and incompatible.

Thoughts?

-eric