[Dwarf-Discuss] DW_AT values unknown to me.

John DelSignore JDelSignore@perforce.com
Wed Feb 17 23:28:44 GMT 2021

You probably already know this, but I'm pretty sure that "GHS" is Green Hills Software: https://www.ghs.com/products/compiler.html

TotalView supported their compiler on the BBN Butterfly in the early '90s, but that predated DWARF support. Maybe someone at Green Hills can tell you what they mean.

Cheers, John D.