[Dwarf-Discuss] DW_AT values unknown to me.

Adrian Prantl aprantl@apple.com
Thu Feb 18 02:00:39 GMT 2021

Would you potentially be interested in contributing some of the missing vendor extensions to LLVM's DWARF parser (https://github.com/llvm/llvm-project/blob/main/llvm/include/llvm/BinaryFormat/Dwarf.def <https://github.com/llvm/llvm-project/blob/main/llvm/include/llvm/BinaryFormat/Dwarf.def>)?
The "system" dwarfdump on several platforms is derived from that file and it would be neat to have it understand more unknown attributes and avoid future collisions in the vendor space.

-- adrian