[Dwarf-Discuss] HTML documentation for DWARF

David Blaikie dblaikie@gmail.com
Mon Mar 1 22:58:30 GMT 2021

I'd +1 that in general - probably mostly a question of who's going to do
the initial work, and how much ongoing maintenance cost it'll incur. If
you're volunteering to do the initial work, and it can be done so as to
keep the ongoing maintenance cost low - perhaps the editor(s) will be open
to it.