[Dwarf-discuss] Seeking a test program with a >4GB .debug_info section

David Blaikie dblaikie@gmail.com
Fri Apr 21 01:58:29 GMT 2023

Oh, and I guess you could always make something even more artificial by
hand - if you compile some random code with -g to assembly, you could then
just pad out a .debug_info contribution with lots of zeros (there are some
assembly directives for that, I think, but don't know assembly that well
off hand) - would make it arbitrarily large without the need to tax the
compiler creating novel/real DWARF, etc.