[Dwarf-discuss] Link to current working DWARF6 standard

Cary Coutant ccoutant@gmail.com
Tue Jun 20 23:02:08 GMT 2023

We agreed in the April 17 meeting to make the working copies of the DWARF
spec public.

I've added a DWARF 6 section to the home page, with a link to the working
draft snapshots, and I've added DWARF 6 to the downloads page.

-cary