[Dwarf-discuss] OTHER or arguably ENHANCEMENT: Logo

David Blaikie dblaikie@gmail.com
Wed Mar 22 17:49:44 GMT 2023

FWIW, I like the idea/reckon it's worth a revisit.

I'd shy away from equipping the dwarves with weapons/combat imagery -
maybe a smithy's hammer (or pickaxe) would be more suitable for
tooling? (this sort of thing:
https://www.kctool.com/picard-1c-blacksmiths-hammer-with-ash-handle-1800g/
- has a simple/clear outline, square on one end, tapered on the other)

As for version-specific logos, as fun as it might be, practically I'd
be happy to settle on a consistent way to render versions - putting a
number in the upper right corner, perhaps (have the dwarf hold the
tool in their right hand, so would appear on the left of the image -
or swap version/tool around as folks see fit).

In general my personal font choice is more around example (4), but the
thick/sturdy-ness of (2) is probably more in keeping with the theme.