[Dwarf-discuss] OTHER or arguably ENHANCEMENT: Logo

Ron Brender ron.brender@gmail.com
Wed Mar 22 20:00:44 GMT 2023

FWIW, the "master" in the DWARF .git distro is an .eps file not .png--not
that that really matters. I don't know
where it came from other than Michael gave it to me to use. The .eps does
contain some Copyright lines, namely
% Copyright (c)1992-98 Corel Corporation
% All rights reserved.     v8.0 r0.15
I suspect it came out of some WordPerfect sample graphics selection which
he tweaked for DWARF use--my speculation.

None of which really addresses the question of replacing it. I am OK with
considering a replacement but not eager to
spend much time on it.

I don't much care for any of the quickie examples offered by Ben. The
stylized DWARF is no fun and certainly doesn't
look like a DWARF. The others are too much text and not enough little guy.
And I agree with David that the Dwarf
should be holding a tool (the suggestion of a blacksmith hammer is cool)
and not a weapon.

Such are my thoughts at the moment...

Ron