[Dwarf-discuss] Wiki list of vendor extensions.

David Anderson davea42@linuxmail.org
Sat Mar 25 00:21:20 GMT 2023

On 3/24/23 13:56, Ben Woodard via Dwarf-discuss wrote:
> Tangential to Scott's request, one of the requests from the tool
> developer community that I work with is to add a new wiki article which
> lists all the vendor extensions for the various compilers. Obviously
> this would include but not be limited to the Vendor specific DWARF
> expression operations.

The LLVM folks and myself have tried to make vendor extensions known.
At least the names.

https://www.prevanders.net/dwarf.h

is my attempt (flawed, no doubt).
It's not quite clear what you might mean to have in a wiki
article about each name.

David Anderson

--
Benford's Corollary to Clarke's Law: "Any technology distinguishable
from magic is insufficiently advanced."