[Dwarf-discuss] Coroutines

David Blaikie dblaikie@gmail.com
Tue Feb 20 19:49:49 GMT 2024

Not that I'm aware of - there might be some existing features that are used
by languages that've had coroutines longer than C++? Not sure.

I think LLVM does produce some DWARF for coroutines, but I haven't looked
at it/seen how viable it is/how much consumers would need to know really
specific details of the producers strategy (if it's pretty generic, maybe
we don't have to standardize anything - if the consumer has to be really
aware, then maybe we can standardize some things to help ensure that
producer/consumer contrtact is generally usable/more portable)