[Dwarf-discuss] Coroutines

Adrian Prantl aprantl@apple.com
Wed Feb 21 17:12:01 GMT 2024

Can you clarify what kind of information you are interested in? Are you talking about representing variables inside of coroutines, function pointers to coroutines, linetables for coroutines, ...?

LLDB's Swift plugin for example supports Swift async functions (which are effectively coroutines) but does so without adding any new extensions to DWARF. Here's a recent talk from last year's LLVM dev meeting on that topic: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g4fei6Vl7o8

-- adrian