[Dwarf-discuss] Proposal: Error: Duplicate DW_AT_LNAME 1d

Cary Coutant ccoutant@gmail.com
Wed Apr 24 16:30:13 GMT 2024

> It appears that DW_LNAME_HIP, proposed in 230120.4,  never got
> incorporated into the DWARF working document (so there is no duplication).
> Perhaps because the Issue status is "Code Assigned" rather than Approved.
> That status really only applies to the V5 code assignment actually.

I've been following Michael's protocol of using the status "Language Code
Assigned" for new language codes, where no committee discussion is
necessary. Would it help your process if I added the word "Accepted" to the
issue status?

-cary