[Dwarf-discuss] Proposal: Error: Duplicate DW_AT_LNAME 1d

Ron Brender ron.brender@gmail.com
Wed Apr 24 16:56:38 GMT 2024

Cary,

Actually, it would help my process if you would announce at each meeting
what language names and their corresponding issue numbers were processed in
the prior period. The point is to get that information into the Minutes. No
discussion needed, just an announcement. Actually if that information is
presented in the Agenda for a meeting that would probably suffice, although
it is the minutes that should be complete and definitive.

Thanks,
Ron